- Viewing Orders
- Shipping & Delivery
- Returns & Replacements
- Updating Account Information
- Look through the products and add your selections to the cart.
- If you are unable to find a Pakerson product, or a specific style or size, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check back often as items may be restocked at any time.
- When your cart is full to your satisfaction, click the “Proceed to Checkout” button to start the purchasing procedure.
Type in or select the information requested; when the form is complete, confirm your order.
You will be redirected to the selected payment method and you will receive an e-mail containing acknowledgement of receipt of your order.
You will be notified when your order ships, via another e-mail from the e-commerce office.
- In the unlikely event we determine an item in your order is not available, we will send an email to you and we will refund the cost of the item.
- You may select any of the payment methods explained below.
- 1. Pay by credit card. We accept Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, and V-Pay. If you plan to purchase with Visa ELECTRON, you must request authorization from your bank for online use. If you use a prepaid card or a single-use “virtual” card, remember that refunds may be made only to that card. We guarantee that your transactions are totally secure.
- 2. Pay by bank transfer to:
PAYEE: SUTORIUS SRL
BANK: Banca di Credito Cooperativo di Cambiano
BRANCH: CERRETO GUIDI (FI)
IBAN CODE: IT58 P084 2537 8000 0003 1066 939
PAYMENT DESCRIPTION: “ONLINE ORDER” FOLLOWED BY YOUR ONLINE ORDER NUMBER.
3. In the case of shipments within Italy, you may pay COD. There is an extra charge for COD payment. Remember to prepare the exact amount of your order, in cash. The parcel carrier cannot accept checks and cannot make change.
The prices you see on the website pages and on your cart page are all inclusive of VAT.
If you pay by credit card, the price of your order is charged to your card at the time of order.
Remember that in order to obtain a refund you must be the holder of a bank or postal transaction account.
To view your orders, click “My Account” at the top of the page to access your account. Enter your e-mail address and password in the login box.
After you log in you will be redirected to your main account page where you will see an overview of all your recent activity, including your most recent orders.
If the order you are looking for is not in the list you see on the main page, click “View All” (above the list) or “My Orders” (in the menu on the left) to access the page listing all the orders you have placed.
In this list, you can view all the main information for each order, such as the date, the total amount, and the status of the order; to see more details of an order, click the “View Order” icon on the line reporting the order.
Shipping & Delivery
Fill in the order form with care, entering the precise, full shipping address, telephone number, and preferably an alternative mobile number. This information will be used by the parcel carrier to contact you should no one be at home to receive the order. We also request that you enter a preferred time period for your delivery (you may select morning - 8 am to 1 pm - or afternoon - 1 to 7 pm) and enter notes concerning delivery. The carrier will do everything possible to comply with your wishes.
You will be notified by e-mail that your order has shipped, as soon as it is delivered to the parcel carrier. Shipping is free of charge for single and multiple orders above 100 euro in Italy and in many European countries. For detailed information about shipping charges, consult the table or proceed with your order; any shipping charges will be displayed in your cart. Remember that customs duties are at your expense and payable to the carrier at time of delivery. The times given in the table are the days needed to complete the shipment from the time you receive notification that your order has shipped. Remember that we require from 2 to 20 working days to prepare your order: handcrafting and customization are the hallmarks of Pakerson excellence. In the case that we must request C.I.T.E.S. documentation for export of special leathers, the total order-to-delivery time for your order will require an additional week.
The carrier will attempt two deliveries at Italian destinations and one in foreign countries, and will leave a paper-based notice with contact information in case delivery cannot be made. The carrier will then attempt to contact you by telephone. If no response is received, the carrier will wait another 24 hours before returning the package to the (carrier’s) warehouse as unclaimed goods. Please remember that our customer assistance service is always at your disposition and we invite you to contact us for any information you may require, by e-mail to email@example.com; or calling us at +39 0571 559255 from Monday to Friday from 9.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
Please, be aware that online orders placed during Summer closure will be processed from September and orders placed during Christmas break will be taken care of from January. Please, check the date at store.pakerson.it. We are grateful for your kind waiting.
GOOD NEWS FOR RUSSIAN CUSTOMERS: We are pleased to inform our esteemed Russian Customers that shipments to Russia will be now delivered at their address via trackable postal service within 2 - 10 working days!
Returns & Replacements
You are entitled to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within ten (10) working days after the date of receiving the purchased products from store.pakerson.it.Please, note that only products purchased from Pakerson Digital Boutique (store.pakerson.it)will be accepted for return. If you wish to return an item purchased from one of other Pakerson stores, please contact the shop where you originally purchased the item for their Return Policy.
Further, please, be aware that for special ordered items, non-stock items, discontinued items, and made-to-measure items, returns, refunds and size exchanges are not accepted. We apologize for any inconvenience.
To initiate a return, first you must contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify your intention to return the goods. You will soon receive your necessary return request authorization e-mail by our Customer Care Service. Please, be aware that returns must be sent from the same address to which the order was originally sent. In order to avoid Customs issues, we recommend to send shipment documents of returns to our Customer Care Service so that we can provide support for the import of goods.
To withdraw from the contract you must use the Return Form that you will find inside the package. You must return the products to the Seller within ten (10) working days after the date on which you received the products. We regret that Pakerson cannot cover original expenses for deliveries of the product/s in case of return. Thus, both shipping fees and Customs fees are at the Customer’s charge:
- The Seller will issue a full refund minus the original postage cost. When refunding the price of a returned product (for orders above € 100), the Seller will withhold the sum of € 30 (thirty euro), equal to the amount previously paid for administration costs, insured shipping and home delivery of the products purchased by the Customer.
- You will pay return shipping. You will be liable for any case of damage to the products during transport. As the Customer assumes full responsibility in case of damage of returned product/s during shipping, we strongly recommend that Customers purchase shipping insurance. We recommend that Customers use a trackable shipping method since it protects them if their items get lost in the post. Further, in case your country is not a EU Member State, you will be responsible for any import taxes incurred by the Seller. We recommend that you pay special attention to declare the correct value of goods in order to avoid criminal penalties and expensive fines for false declaration in case of Customs inspection of returns from Non-EU Countries.
The Right to Withdraw is understood as exercised correctly when - in addition to compliance with the terms and methods described above - the following conditions are fully complied with:
1. Notification must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com to inform the Seller of the returning of the goods and a return request authorization e-mail must be received from the Seller;
2. The Return Form must be correctly filled out in capital letters and forwarded to the Seller together with the goods, within ten (10) working days after receipt of the products;
3. The products must not have been used, worn, or damaged;
4. The products must be returned in their original packaging;
5. The products returned must be delivered to the Seller within ten (10) working days after the date on which you received the products.
Write the following return address on the parcel:
Reso per Boutique Digitale Pakerson
Via Fonda, 9
50050 Cerreto Guidi (FI)
Tel. +39 0571 559255 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the Right to Withdraw is exercised according to the methods and terms indicated in this paragraph, the Seller will reimburse any sums already paid for the purchase of the products, net of the shipping expenses borne by the Seller as per the established terms and methods.
The sums will be refunded in the shortest possible time and in all cases, the reimbursement procedure will be activated within thirty (30) days after the date on which the Seller learns that you wish to exercise the right to withdraw, once the correct execution of the aforementioned terms and conditions has been ascertained. The Seller will withhold the delivery expenses from the refund that shall be to your account, plus a flat rate of 30 euro (for orders above 100 euro) equal to the amount previously paid by the Seller to ship and deliver the purchased products to your address.
If you fail to comply with all the methods and terms for exercising your right to withdraw as specified in this paragraph, you will not be entitled to a refund of the sums already paid to the Seller; nevertheless, you may have the products sent back to you at your expense and in the same conditions in which they were returned to the Seller. Otherwise, the Seller shall be entitled to keep the products in addition to the sums already paid for their purchase.
Refunds: terms and conditions
After the products have been returned, the Seller will check that they are compliant with the terms and conditions laid down in the previous paragraph. In the event of a successful outcome of the inspection, the Seller will send you an email confirming acceptance of the returned products.
Irrespective of the payment method you used, the Seller will make the refund in the shortest time possible and in any case within thirty (30) days after the date of notification of the exercising of your right to withdraw, following verification of correct execution of said right and acceptance of the returned products.
If the recipient of the products indicated in the order form is not the same subject who has made payment of the sums owed for their purchase, in the event of exercising the right to withdraw, the Seller will refund the amounts to the subject making the payment.
Updating Account Information
You may modify your account information at any time.
Click “My Account” at the top of the page to access your account; then enter your e-mail address and password in the login box.
After you log in you will be redirected to your main account page. On the right is a menu for accessing account information management functions.
To change your e-mail address and/or username and/or password, click the “Account Information” link.
To change your e-mail address and/or username, fill in the relative fields and click “Save.”
To change your password, open “Change Account Password,” fill in the fields with the information requested, and click “Save.”
For shipping and invoicing addresses, click “Address Book.” In the window that opens, you may modify any predefined addresses or add new addresses.
The addresses entered in the Address Book will appear for selection during the order procedure.